Today I am going to share how you can jailbreak your very own iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus running on iOS 10 to iOS 10.2.
|How to Jailbreak iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 (Plus) Running on iOS 10, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, 10.2, etc. : eAskme|
Step by step guide to jailbreak iPhone 7 Running on iOS 10:There are few things which you should do before actually jail breaking your iPhone 7 or jail breaking iPhone 7 plus.
Start with the preparation of Jailbreak iPhone 7.1) Take data backup of iPhone 7: You do not want to lose your data, if something go wrong while you are jail breaking your iPhone 7.. I recommend you to backup all your data to iCloud, iTunes or your laptop or any other external device.
2) It is really necessary that you should Turn off "Find my iPhone", touch id and it`s passcode to successfully jailbreak iPhone 7.
3) Check if you have installed latest version of iTunes.
4) Now you need a compatible jailbreak tool for your iPhone 7 running on iOS10 to your Mac or Windows PC. You can easily check it by going to settings > general > About >Version.
Now you may ask about what are the best tools to jailbreak iOS 10:1) Evasion
How to Jailbreak iPhone 7 with Pangu:You can very easily jailbreak your iPhone 7 using Pangu on your Windows PC. let`s see how you can do it.
- Start Pangu
- Connect iPhone 7 with your computer or laptop
- Pangu will automatically detects your iPhone 7
- Click on the "Start" to start iPhone 7 jailbreak
- Follow on Screen instructions to successfully Jailbreak iPhone 7.
- Occasionally unlock the iPhone 7, Swipe up and enable the Airplane mode.
- On Pangu you will see "Jailbreak Complete"
- iPhone 7 Will reboot
- Now Cydia is on your iPhone 7 screen
- Now run Cydia and start downloading tweaks offered by jailbreak iPhone community
What is you see Runtime Error when running Pangu:Don`t worry, Just check if iTunes is already installed or not. If iTunes is there and still you getting "Runtime Error" message while running Pangu than do the following things:
1) Uninstall Apple application support, Bonjour, Apple mobile device support, Apple software update and iTunes.
2) Reboot your computer
3) Reinstall iTunes
4) Run Pangu and this time it will work with giving "Runtime Error" and you will successfully complete iPhone 7 jailbrak processes by following this step by step guide.
You have jailborken iPhone 7 running on iOS 10 successfully.
Now turn on Touch id, passcode and Find My iPhone and you are ready to enjoy your Jailbroken iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus.
If you still have any question regarding unlocking or jailbreak iPhone 7, feel free to ask via comments.
Do share which iPhone you are using? Have you already jailbreak your iPhone?